Thursday 5 December 2013

Videos

The poor chap was still a bit confused, but I think you'll get the sentiment. They have nothing but relief packages. No homes, no boats, no shops, no power. no fresh drinking water, no rice fields, no fruit in the trees, even the camote, (a type of ear wax flavored potato) was all washed away. AND these fuckers did not start a war they were hit by a natural disaster. Smiling is still part of the culture for the poor hear, it's the rich few that don't smile.


Politician was not happy with the location of his photo shoot so everything was moved again. I lied when I said I was in the British Army. Thing is I was being surrounded by the mayor's thugs who were listening to my every word, so it was the only thing I could think of saying that might put them off trying to grab the camera. Luckily the 3 NZ pilots saw what was going on and strolled over to join me, and pretended to be my mates... they knew the score in these parts, and acted very sharply. Thank you gentlemen if you are reading.

the relief/show ? goods are moved down to the small chopper so the politician can make his fancy speech

No comments:

Post a Comment