Tuesday 3 December 2013

A note to the world's Media

I am the Scottish chap that the BBC had listed as missing in Eastern Samar for a couple of weeks after the typhoon. 

I have been photographing and filming finite evidence of the theft of relief goods on the ground. 

I am now in Manila 
1. because I need to go to work in Japan on the 13th as I have spent all my money feeding those the mayor refused to feed, 
and 2. because some of his police thugs that like me warned me that the mayor now wants me shot for meddling in his kingdom.

https://www.facebook.com/keb.darge.3 is my facebook page where you can also see a lot of the pictures. 

I have the original photos to send you if you choose any, as the files on facebook will be too small I think. 

I want the people to know how the aid money is virtually all disappearing before any relief gets here, and then how those relief goods then also disappear.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you can do something with this.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Keb I'll spread the word, nice to know you're doing ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't really believe the corruption, it's soul destroying .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kenny Loon, keep up the good fight, Im proud of you you wee bald bastard

    ReplyDelete